Easter Cookie Deco Workshop
Everything you will need is provided at this 2 hour class along with 1-2 instructors.
The cost includes 6 cookies, 4 icings, sprinkles, and a take-home bakery box. We provide additional tools needed too.
This class is for anybody interested in having a good time! No matter your experience, this is the class for you!
Classes will be held at The Gather Station - 313 S. Broad St., Holly, 48442. Please arrive on time so we can start promptly!
*Additional take-home decorating kits can be purchased ahead of time as well!
- How long is the class? Each class is 2 hours long. This ensures you have plenty of time to decorate your cookies and learn new techniques.
- What will I be learning? You will be learning how to outline and fill your cookies with royal icing as well as learning 1-2 techniques. Each class will vary in technique.
- What should I bring? We will supply all your materials. An apron is optional, but helpful!
- Can I bring my child(ren) or can my child attend alone? Children under 12 may take the class with or without a parent, but a class must be purchased for each person attending.
- Will there be food or drink provided? Not at this time, but feel free to bring your own drink and snack!
- I signed up, but need to cancel. Now what? Life happens and we understand that. However, due to space, materials, and preparation, we cannot offer refunds after purchase. We can, however, offer a credit for a future class.
*Food Allergy Disclaimer:
Our menu offers products with peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, soy, milk, eggs and wheat. While we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination on our truck, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with food allergies.